Staying up to date with the latest technology is one of our main focuses. It allows us to be more efficient and work towards being the #FirmOfTheFuture.
With many technology tools, we can advance our firm and strengthen the relationships with our clients. We strive to have a technology strategy that is fast, easy to use, and gives more options to our clients.
Here’s what makes us the #FirmOfTheFuture:
With cloud services, files are stored on the Internet’s servers and are easily accessible with a secure login. No more flash drives or portable hard drives. No more keeping large file folders with tons of paper. You can access and back up everything you need in one convenient location.
Keith Boyer Client Portal
We encourage all of our clients to create an account to our client portal by SmartVault. Send us an e-mail if you already have not been invited to get started.
Click here to login
How does the portal benefit you as a client?
- Efficient Communication: establishes two-way communication system between the accountant and client
- Integration: easily integrated with QuickBooks online
- Saves Time: review documents ahead of time to ensure we meet deadlines
- Easy Signatures: sign documents electronically including tax return authorizations, notices and more! We partnered with DocuSign to help simplify the process.
- Convenient: one-stop shop to access all of your information and see progress on our end. You can also access the portal from anywhere at any time.
- Paperless: less paper = more organization
- Flexibility: you can add forms and messages to the portal at the time that is best convenient for you
- Safe & Secure: with a secure username and password of your choice, you never have to worry about your information being compromised
Social Media Presence:
Social Media has completely changed how businesses interact with their clients. Our social media platforms are a way for us to stay engaged, spread the news, and inform you about important information.
Keith Boyer CPA Accounts:
Our partner, CBAuthentix:
Why follow us on social?
- #TaxTipTuesday: find out the latest tips & tricks for managing your personal and business taxes
- Wednesday Blog Posts: new topics each week related to trending topics in our industry.
- #ThrowbackThursday: find out how Trump’s Tax Cuts & Jobs Acts compares and contrasts to the old TCJA
- Announcements, news & more!
We will continue to adjust to the changing technology landscape to best serve our clients. Inquire today and find out how to become a client.