Administrative Assistant — Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, faxing, and filing, receiving & distributing mail, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, drafting letters, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities, ability to multitask, problem solve and strong communication skills are required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
You have to work as part of a team, perform your assigned duties and behave in a professional manner.
- Managing clerical and administrative support managers and staff
- Greeting visitors and maintaining client relations
- Mailing documents on a timely basis
- Maintain and follow up on account receivables
- Draft letters to clients as assigned by staff for review
- Adequately deal with client concerns internally or externally by directing them to the best possible staff member.
- Responds to inquiries from the Administrative Manager
- Work on special projects as assigned by Administrative Manager
- Maintain and organize office supplies
- Maintain office in a clean and professional manner
A minimum of an Associate Degree or formal training in Administrative Services
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years prior administrative experience
- Business background or prior work in a professional office preferred
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a multi-functional environment.
- Experience with working with Microsoft Office and basic computer software.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
DIRECT RESUMES TO [email protected]
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!